Little Explorers – Issue 30 | The Islamic Magazine for Muslim Children
Explore our colourful world with issue 30!
What’s inside issue 30?
- Allah’s Beautiful Names: Al Khaliq
- The Best of Creation: How do you imagine the Prophet (SAW)?
- Explorers Long Ago : Ibn Haytham
- Poem: Let’s Rhyme! Let’s Explore!
- Special Report: Am I Special?
- Comic: All the colours of the Rainbow
- Super Science Experiment: Make a Rainbow Spinner
Plus lots more activities, puzzles & stories!
840 in stock
Category: Individual Issues Tags: activities, allah, beginners islam, books for muslim kids, childrens book, colours, creation, eid gift, eid present, friends, fun islam, gift, Ibn Haytham, islamic books, islamic education, islamic homeschooling, islamic parenting, love, muhammad, names, puzzles, quran, race, science, special, teaching islam, the last Messenger, the life of the prophet muhammad, the Prophet, worship