All aboard! It’s time for a voyage! Let’s make our own sail boat with some paper. I can’t wait to sail awayyy. . .
You will need:
Plain white paper
Colouring pencils and felt tip pens
How to make your sailboat:
1. Cut the paper into a square shape with 6-inch sides
2. Fold the paper in half diagonally, then fold in half diagonally again.
3. Unfold the paper once to make a triangle. (Insert step 3)
4. Fold the bottom edge to meet the halfway fold line.
5. Fold the bottom and right corner of the boat behind. Tuck them together to keep them in place.
6. Decorate your sailboat and give your boat a name.
7. MashaAllah! Well-done captains! Your very own sailboat is complete and ready to set sail!